Technology Transfer Office
The NRAO Technology Transfer Office has three main objectives which are designed to meet the mission and purpose of the Observatory and to fulfill the Congressional directive to support commercialization of federally funded research and technology development.
- Actively seek entrepreneurs and new product development teams to commercialize our technology.
- Marketing certain laboratory resources for broader scientific and commercial use, when appropriate.
- Solicit sponsors of research where technical development may yield new innovations and technology.
- Millimeter-Wave and Submillimeter-Wave Noise Generator
- Multidirectional Retroreflector
- Fiber Wrap Design and Method
- Fiber Optically Coupled, Multiplexed and Chopped High Precision Laser Rangefinder
- Satellite Ground Station Services
- Anechoic RF Chamber
- Chemical Plating Lab
- RF & Cryogenic Machine Shop Specialty Services
- Coming Soon!